Good insolvency professionals are experienced, have a business mindset and provide transparent pricing – while bad insolvency professionals don’t tick any of those boxes.
With that in mind, here are five questions you should ask before appointing an insolvency professional to represent you:
- How long have you been an insolvency lawyer?
- Have you ever handled an insolvency like mine before?
- What is the best way to manage my insolvency?
- How will you ensure my company gets the maximum financial return?
- What are all the fees I will have to pay? When will they be due?