How do I find an insolvency professional to represent me?

If your company wants to appoint a voluntary administrator or liquidator, ASIC has a state-by-state list of registered professionals.

If your company wants to find an insolvency lawyer, do an internet search for “[City] insolvency lawyer” – for example, “Sydney insolvency lawyer”.

You should consider the problem you need to solve and speak to your trusted advisers about who is the right professional to assist you.

This is a difficult question to answer because the person you consult may not be able to solve the underlying root cause to the problem (i.e. insolvency).