The way to choose an insolvency lawyer is to do your research and choose that you can be confident is best-placed to handle your specific insolvency challenge. Here are some questions you might ask insolvency lawyers you’re thinking about appointing:
- How long have you been practising insolvency law as a specialist?
- Can you give me a guarantee of independence?
- Will you communicate with me in plain English?
- Will you provide regular updates? Will you respond quickly to my calls and emails?
- Do you charge fixed fees?