Pre-pack insolvency arrangements
We help businesses facing liquidation or voluntary administration. We evaluate whether a pre-pack insolvency arrangement is suitable and devise a strategy to rescue businesses from a liquidation firesale. We fight to protect our clients’ rights and maximise their financial return.
Expert restructuring advice
We specialise in working with distressed businesses that need urgent help. We explore all avenues (formal and informal) to protect and recover value for our clients. We undertake rapid restructuring to stabilise businesses and protect value (both tangible and goodwill assets).
Nominee and intermediary services
We provide nominee and intermediary services for Australian and overseas investors. We help stable, profitable companies as well as companies that face a financial or operational crisis. We make sure fiduciary obligations to appointors are met and business value is preserved.
Services – explained
Firm Principal Ben Sewell takes you through an explanation of our legal and advisory services
- Can you take advantage of the safe harbour protection by engaging a Restructuring Adviser?
- Can you avoid a liquidation fire sale through a pre-pack insolvency arrangement?
- Get an evaluation about whether it is feasible to rescue your business from liquidation by contacting Sewell & Kettle Insolvency Consultants.
The difference with Sewell & Kettle Insolvency Consultants is that the firm is adaptive and knowledgeable
- There are few pre-insolvency advisers with our depth of experience in insolvency law and restructuring methodology
- We specialise in helping SMEs and entrepreneurs (whereas our competitors would prefer to work for banks and financiers)
- We are one of very few law and consulting firms that specialises in offering pre-pack insolvency arrangements
- We can help directors to take advantage of the new safe harbour from insolvent trading as both lawyers and consultants
- We charge fixed fees and also offer contingent pricing